The ending of Act 1 Scene 3 where Cassius tells Cinna what to do in their plan to get Brutus on their side.
Cassius: It's just Cinna, I can tell by the way he walks
Casca: Someone is coming
(2) To find you. And who is that? (4) I am glad, but if you could get Brutus to join us...
(1) Why have you come Cinna? (3) It is Casca, he is working with us.
Don't worry. Take this letter, and put it on the praetor's seat so that Brutus can find it. Then put this on Brutus' statue, and use wax to make it stay. Then meet with us at Pompey's Porch.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art