1. Tommy is looking at family photos with his mom Grace, and ask why grandpa doesn't smile in the photos. Mom tells Tommy that it is because Grandpa has no teeth...
Animation (provide by client) / Clinic facility scene
2. Later in the day, Grace's husband David tell Grace that his friend Peter's dad has just got his teeth implanted and told him how much better it is. So they do some research on the internet and call for an appointment with the clinic.
Dad, don't worry about it.
3. At the clinic, the doctor explain to David and his dad about the operation, and they are both very positive about it.
Grandpa can finally smile in a photo
4. David and his dad are shown around the clinic area, also there are animation on further details and information.
5. Right before the operation, David reminds his dad on what the doctor said, and tells him what they need to prepare before the operation.
6. The operation is very successful, the family are very happy with the clinic's service and outcome, and grandpa can finally smile in a photo again!