St. Augustine of Canterburry
St. Augustine is sent by Pope St. Gregory to convert Pagans and Anglo-Saxons to the Catholic Faith. He is first hesitant to do so because he had heard about the Brutality of the Barbarians, but after a further push from Pope St. Gregory Baptized more than 10,000 Saxons. He also was named the Primate Bishop in 1601 and The Catholic faith became firmly established in England in 1605.
1.Pope St. Gregory: You have been sent to England in order to fulfill a mission of conversion. You may not leave until completed.
4. I think I will write a letter to Pope St. Gregory for permission to return to Rome.
(596 AD) Earlier that day...
2. I have heard too many stores of the Brutality of the Barbarians in England
3.This does not seem that safe
I am St. Augustine of Canterbury and I have been sent by the pope to make a change today!
First, Thing I need to do is gain support from the King Ethelbert and his Christian wife.
I am planning on preaching the Catholic faith and winning over any willing converts
I am waiting to convert to Christianity but I accept you and your ideas. Do as you please
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art