cellular

cellular
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

gbvgvgfrffr

Storyboard Text

  • Rick: What is Cellular Resting?? Malissia: No, it's Cellular Respiration... It's when biochemical energy is converted from nutrients, also known as food also into ATP.. Lets go to the carnival, i'll explain more.
  • Rick: Bbb-but what is ATD? Malissia: It's ATP and its an organic chemical that gives energy the cell uses to perform the necessary processes in that cell. Rick: So, where is this ATP you speak of? Malissia: Let's go to your place and talk more.
  • Malissia: I'm so glad you asked... Most ATP, in eukaryotic cells are produced in the Mitochondria.  Rick: Okay. Malissia: i hope that you know what the Mitochondria is and what it does and where it is located.
  • Malissia: See, it's like a pathway. In that pathway it takes electrons from food molecules and transfers them to oxygen, has energy transferred to ATP and arranges molecules into water, carbon dioxide and waste.
  • Malissia: You sweat and the rate of cellular respiration is increased in order to transfer the extra energy you need to ATP. ONLY 40 percent of food is being transferred into energy. The other 60 percent go on to do other great things.
  • Malissia:It starts with glucose, and that gets broken down during glycolysis, then glycolosis produces two Private molecules. the two can be used in anaerobic processes. Rick: Seems simple...
More Storyboards By shantii03
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TPT Store