1. Zeus is the king of the Greek gods, he lived on Mount Olympus. 2. His symbol is a lightning bolt,the Eagle,the bull, and oak tree. He was married to the goddess Hera. 3. Zeus's myth is he turned Athena into a fly, then swallowed her
1. Athena is the daughter of Zeus and goddess of wisdom 2. Her symbol is the owl. 3. Athena's myth is that she was born from the head of her father
1. Hermes is the messenger of the gods. Hermes helped Odysseus twice in the Odyssey. 2. Winged Sandals is his symbol 3. He was in the myth "Mercury"
1. Poseidon is king of the Sea and other waters; of earthquakes; and of horses. 2. His symbol is his trident 3. Poseidon is swollowed by a cronus at birth
1. Aeolus was the divine keeper of the winds and king of the mythical, floating island of Aiolia 2. His symbol was a harp 3. His myth is Greek mythology
1. Calypso is a nymph of the mythical island of Ogygia 2. Her symbol is a dolphin 3. Her myth is that she detained Odysseus for seven years