1. Explore ideas for an adventure that involves two friends going to find something.
2. Characters- What do the characters look like- the color of their hair, their eyes, and skin? What clothes do they wear? What are their expressions like? Remember, these are choices you need to make based on your story. Storyboard that offers quite a few options to choose from.
3. Setting-Where does the story occur and when?
4. Dialogues- Think of speech bubbles and thought bubbles
5. In addition to the above, use at least three other elements of a graphic novel-palette, sound effects, emanate, speed lines, narration boxes, etc.