Pilgrims and the wampanoags
This storyboard does not have a description.
2. hi Squanto we seek religious freedom and food and shelter.
1. hello my name is Squanto. Why do you come here.
2. OK so what food am i growing and hunting for.
1. First i'll teach you how to grow food then hunt food.
you'll be hunting for Deer, squirrels, rabbits, and turkey. you'll be growing grapes and corn
this is what happened during the time when the pilgrims came to our land.
Now you get to cook the food and we'll have a big feast.
we wouldn't have done without you
no thank you for teaching us the skill.
good job. thanks for the food.
and years later the dinner we had became a holiday that is called thanks giving.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art