1) Hey! I'm Paleolithic Preston! I'm a hunter gatherer. I'm searching for food do you want to join me?
2) Hey. I'm Penny. I'm also from the Paleolithic age! Sure. Let's go!
1) Great now that I have the deer and some plants I can head back!
1) The flat bread looks ready we can also trade some of the plants if we can spare some.
2) Sure. We can trade some of them. Hopefully we can get something good out of the trade before we have to move caves.
2) Yeah! Our houses have storage units in the floor in several rooms! We don't have to move any more! Now it's much easier for us to have a stable food supply.
In the Paleolithic age there were a lot of hunter gatherers. Hunters who had to take the risk of dying and there was also gathering plants. This also made it hard for a stable food supply and they had to move around a lot.
1) Now that we have a stable food supply from domesticating animals and growing crops we have a strong house! This keeps us safe from wildlife and harsh weathers. It's also comfortable!
1) We now know how to agriculture! This way we have enough plants like grains and wheat. This helps a lot with creating a stable food supply and we don't have to move as much now!
People during the Paleolithic age had to hunt to find food. This caused many risks for example death, and serious injuries. People also had to move if a herd of animals left. There was also gathering plants but people had to move around because of this too because the plant supply ran low.
Neolithic Age(Food supply)
2) We also know how to domesticate animals! Now we don't have to find herds of animals when we have them right here! This helps us create a stable food supply!
Trading was also important. Paleolithic people were only able to trade what they found around them in the hopes of getting something good in return from the trade.
1)Now that we have figured out how to create a stable food supply and a comfortable house we have more time to make things! Now we have a bunch of jobs! One of them being basket makers!
2) There were many more jobs but another example is toolmakers! Now that we have time to have these jobs our community is stronger from it!
During the Neolithic Age people made their houses stronger by building them with mud packed with bricks. They had several rooms to store food. This way life was more comfortable and safer.
Agriculture was a big development during Neolithic times. With domesticating animals and growing crops this made a very stable food supply. This way the didn't have to move! It was much more efficient then moving around all the time.
Now that Neolithic people figured out how to create a stable food supply and a comfortable living they had more time to do things. They had more jobs such as weavers, toolmakers, basket makers, and traders. This made many more items available!