Unknown Story

Unknown Story
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • The sun gives heat to the Earth. The heat gets absorbed by water, land, and the atmosphere. But, only 70% of this heat gets absorbed by the Earth. The other 30% gets sent back into space. The water, land, and atmosphere start to make heat  energy. This energy travels into the atmosphere where different gases absorb it. This heats the Earth and without it, Earth would be very cold.
  • THE GREENHOUSE AFFECT
  • Atmosphere- Layer of gas that covers the Earth.
  • Absorbed- A material that is taken in or soaked up.
  • DEFINITION TIME
  • Over the last 250 years, humans have been making the amount of greenhouse gases rise very quickly. This is because we have been burning fossil fuels and from cutting down trees, which we talked about in the Amazon with Jeff and Tom.
  • THE ENHANCED GREENHOUSE EFFECT
More Storyboards By sophievh
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Business Resources

All Business ArticlesBusiness Templates

Film Resources

Film ResourcesVideo Marketing

Illustrated Guides

BusinessEducation
Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store