the exorcisms of anneliese michel
This storyboard does not have a description.
- Anneliese Michel - born in 1952, Klingenberg, Germany - raised strictly Catholic
- 1968, 16 years old - feels a pressure on her chest numerous times, symptoms of something
- seeks medical help - blames it on epilepsy, epileptic seizures - put her on medication
- symptoms worsen - claims of demonic possession - priests contacted for help - numerous exorcisms performed
- symptoms worsen - more exorcisms take place - anneliese names her demons
- physical health deteriorates - epilepsy medications switch - refuses food, water, and medical help
- dies in 1976 after 67 exorcisms - 23 years old - underweight, malnourished, etc
- priests and parents tried for anneliese's death - battle of what really killed her: possesion or failure to act - prosecution won, all of them serve time
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art