2) Ok I just want to try on a few things and then we can go.
1) My Mom said I should be home for 5 to study for our Dinim test tomorrow.
2) I think it is really cute, but it is also really late I need to go home and study.
1) I think it's cute. What do you think?
2) Cash. I definitely need new shoes to go with my new clothes and I hear there is a sale at DSW!!
3) I really need to go. I didn't really want to go shopping, but I came to help you pick clothes. Most of which you didn't like. This has been 2 hours of my life wasted. I could have studied, now its too late. Way to steal all my time.
1) Your total is $35. How will you be paying?
1) I can't believe this year they're organizing lockers by first names.
2) Ya. I'm going to see who is in my homeroom and then I'll meet with you in the office for our locker numbers. See you soon Rachel
6) I'm Jamie.
1) Good morning. I'm here for my locker number.
5) 154 that's at the farthest end of school.
4) I have two Kellers. Jamie 137 and Rachel 154.
1) Hi. I'm here for my locker number, my name is Jamie Keller.
2) Jamie Keller? I'm sorry Jamie Keller was given her locker.