View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Hi I'm here to help not get attacked by Phishing Scam!
The Wise Wizard
....you into giving them your personal information
Here are 5 tips!
1. Scammers use email or text messages to trick...
2. Phishing scams may look like they are real but are actually fake.
Also some tools you can use are....
3. You can protect yourself from phishing on your computer by....
1. Sometimes it may be too good for it to be real so just delete it.
.......making sure your software is up to date.
2. If you see an attachment that looks
fake don’t open it or you could be attacked.
4. See if it can update automatically
5. You can back up your data so if you do get attacked you have a saved system there ready for you.
3. If the sender doesn't look familiar or legit don’t trust it and don’t open it.