There is a special event, and food stalls are being held on roads. At one food stall, there are fries and popcorn, and two people want the same thing thing, but there is only one cup of fries. What should they do? They are fighting over who has the right to buy the fries. A mediator comes and solves the problem by telling the two to divide the chips in half.
1) How dare you?! I came first so I should have the fries! Not you!
2) So what?! Nobody cares! I should have the fries!
1) Blah Blah Blah....
2) Blah Blah Blah...
3) What is happening over here? Why are you two arguing?
1)Officer, this man keeps insisting that he should have the fries, when I should have them!
2) , this guy is wrong! I should have the fries!
3) Ok, Ok, so the problem i that there are two of you, while there is only one packet of fries.
2) Well then, he should do that. I came first.
3) No! You should let down for once, and grab fries from elsewhere
1) Can't one of you compromise and let the other have the fries?
2) Hmmm, ok. I just want to eat some fries.
3) Yeah, sure
1) Ok, let's see. You too can divide the fries in half, so both can get some. How's that?