First Nations Contact With Europeans
By sunshinekb, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Hello my people. We have come across new people from new land. The want to help us and in return they want help from us. Take a look at this chart to see what we can contribute to our new society.
- Itroduced new stuff - Help with hunting -New animals - Grains -Traded fur for goods
- New ways of life - Medical plants - New food - New land
If the Europeans didn't come to Canada we may not be living in the same place as we do now. Europe may not be the same either. Nobody may be living the same if they hadn't came.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art