One day, Annie decided to make eggs as a surprise for her mom. But just to be safe, she told her dad about what she was doing so if she needed any help he would know.
Now, Annie was really excited to make eggs for her mom, but she is going to make some major fire hazard mistakes along the way. Then, Annie started to cook the eggs on the stove and the eggs started turning a nice color.
Suddenly, Annie accidentally spilled some oil on the burners and a huge fire started. Annie gasped and jumped back with surprise as she tried to remember what to do. Annie quickly grabbed the dish towel her mother had in the cupboard and tried to put the fire out.
Annie jumped back as the flames ate the towel up and splashed oil all over. She thought fast and quickly rushed the pan over to the sink and tried to run it under cold water, but that didn't work. So, she grabbed the fire extinguisher and tried to put out the flames. But it didn't work!
Annie almost burst into tears as she ran back to the stove and set the burning pot back down. But then she got an idea, she grabbed the lid of the pot and stuck it back on the burning pot. Annie finally could breath again as the fire was safetly put out.
Now you know all about fire safety. Eventually, Annie put out the fire and asked her dad to help her make eggs the correct way. Now you should know that the best way to put out a fire is by covering the pot with the lid. Don't make the same mistakes that Annie made.