This storyboard does not have a description.
Okay class. Today we will be continuing our discussion on peer pressure. Tell me two NEGATIVE consequences of giving in to negative peer pressure.
1. Lower self esteem. 2. Academic grades decreases.
1. You can get injured or wounded. 2. you will be lowering your self esteem and will stray from your own goals.
1. You can get yourself in serious trouble. 2.You start behaving irrational.
Okay good. Now Akayla and Paige, it seems like you two have a lot to talk about, please share your answers with the class.
1. lose your sense of direction and start behaving impulsively. 2. Lost of self respect and morals
1. You develop bad grades 2. Lose respect from your positive peers.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art