By tapiab, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Welcome to the 6th Grade!
Description: This web page is to help you survive middle school. Middle school isn't hard, but you will need to try your best. Things such as lockers, lunch,classes,etc. aren't difficult, but could be a lot easier.
1. no talking in class unless told so 2. wear appropriate clothing to school 3. no eating in class 4. try your best in each class 5. make sure to bring your HW to school everyday 6. no electroncics in class 7. no fighting on school property
1. each teacher has a different teaching method 2. the teachers teach language arts, math pre-algebra, science, and social studies 3. try not to use the bathroom until lunch(see lunch link for more information)
You can decorate your locker, but it cannot be permanent.
1. to open your locker, twist left a couple of time to reset 2. turn it to the 0 mark 3. turn left of the 0 to your first number 4. turn it to the right pass the 0 to your second number 5. turn to your third number, but don't pass the 0 6. pull down to open your lock
Locker times are before school with permission, during school, and after school.
1. You can bring your own lunch or go between two lines for school lunch 2. Boys and girls sit in separate sides 3. You can only use the bathroom in the beginning of lunch and later when a teacher calls for anyone to use the bathroom 4. When you get lunch detention, you sit in a different table near the teachers where no talking is allowed.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art