This storyboard does not have a description.
13. Content: Lady Macbeth has just walked out leaving Macbeth confused, alone and scared. Dialogue: Macbeth: Whence is that knocking? How is't with me when every noise appals me? What hands are here? Ha! They pluck out mine eyes. Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? Camera: Medium wide shot ( following MacBeth's head movements when knocking occurs
14. Content: Lady Macbeth enters with bloody hands. Dialogue: Lady Macbeth: My hands are of your colour, but i shame to wear a heart so white. *Knock within* I hear a knocking at the south entry. Retire we to our chamber. A little water clears us of this deed. How easy is it, then! Your constancy Hath left you unattended. *Knock within again* Camera: Travel shot, following MacBeth's movements
15. Content: Knocking continues to scare both Lady Macbeth and Macbeth. Dialogue: Lady Macbeth: Hark! More knocking. Get on your nightgown, lest occasion call us and show us to be watchers. Be not lost so poorly in your thoughts. Camera: Slowly zooming in to create more suspense.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art