This storyboard does not have a description.
16. Content: Knocking continues to haunt Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. Dialogue: Macbeth: To know my deed, 'twere best not know myself. Camera: Zooms in for an extreme close up of MacBeth's head to empathise his concern
17. Content: Macbeth and Lady Macbeth hear knocking. *Knocks within* Camera: Medium wide shot to show both characters reactions
18. Content: Final part of scene Macbeth expresses his view of what to do with all this knocking. Dialogue: Macbeth: Wake Duncan with thy knocking! I would thou couldst. Camera: Wide shot, following their exit They exit. End of scene.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art