This storyboard does not have a description.
"Maple Street, U.S.A., late summer." (668)
"What was that? A meteor?" (668)
That's what it looked like. I didn't hear a crash though, did you?" (668)
"Electricity's off." "Phone won't work." "Can't get a thing on the radio." (669)
- Something streaks across the sky, the power shuts off, and the citizens are left wondering what happened. -
- Citizens of Maple Street enjoy a pleasant late summer evening. -
"Their world is full of Maple Streets. And we'll go from one to the other and let them destroy themselves." (684)
- The reader learns that it was the aliens who were turning on and off the electricity in order to turn the humans against one another. -
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art