This storyboard does not have a description.
Theme: Intelligence can be taken advantage of
1) He saw a farmer, early in his fields, watching the sky, and he noted where the farmer stood.
"But, oh, Emperor!" pleaded the flier, on his knees, the tears pouring down his face. "I have done a similar thing! I have found beauty.
3) "Some other man who, seeing you, will build a thing of bright papers and bamboo like this. But other man will have an evil face and an evil heart, and the beauty will be gone. It is this I fear."
"What is the life of one man against those of a million other? I must take solace from that thought."
1- The Emperor can kill the farmer to make sure that he doesn't tell anyone. 2- Ho (the flier) pleaded for his life and explained it beauty and the good of it. 3- The Emperor understands but others could use it for bad things and destroy its beauty. 4- The Emperor burns them both for the good of China.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art