This storyboard does not have a description.
You can't have all the power for yourself!
We must create a government for our new land!
English Bill of Rights
We demand our rights!
1. Angry nobles that wanted to share the power with the king 2. In the year 1215. 3. The nobles wrote this because they wanted to limit the kings power and protect certain rights for the nobles. 4. What they wanted to accomplish was a society where the king wasn't a tyrant and the nobles helped in the governing.
1. The pilgrims travelling to the new land on the Mayflower 2. They wrote it in 1620 3. They created this because they were in independent territory and needed a form of governance fast 4. They wanted to make sure that everyone was protected and the government served the common good.
1. The parliament in England wrote it 2. It was written in 1689 3. They passed this bill to allow certain rights to all people in England 4. This bill allowed free elections to parliament, the right to bear arms, petition the government, and no cruel or unusual punishment
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art