4.But these fruits on this tree looks so good and the snake did tell me if i eat these fruits i will become wise as god. Then we must eat them and i will tell adam to do so aswell.
1.Adam, i have granted you a female avatar to accompany you . You must both take care of this which shall be known as the garden of Eden.
3.You may eat any fruits from any tree you like but NOT from this tree of knowledge! If you do then i will have to punish you.
I shall do what you say god as you choose humanity and we must choose you.
"You must leave your home in the Mesopotamian city and must move to haran and eventually to Canaan"
God is with us he will free us
We need a liberator to set us free from this slavery
I 'm so scared
My name is Moses
1. After creating the world, god had made a beautiful garden known as the garden of Eden were he created the first human known as Adam and later created a woman who is known as Eve. He advised both of them not to eat from the tree of knowledge but they had disobeyed and had done so. God had became angry and kicked them out of the garden onto earth where they must suffer.
The cries of isrealites had been heard and they would be set free through you moses. They shall be brought out of bondage into promise land.
These are the 10 commandments which emphazises the nature of my existance and rules to keep humanities covenant with me.
2.Abraham is a representation of the first few steps taken in the advancement/formation of Judaism. Patriarch of the covenant: around 200 BCE Abraham received a vision from god that instructed him to leave his home in the Mesopotamian city and move to Haran and later to Canaan. Received revelation from one god. He was instructed to move to a special land to raise a nation.
2. Not only do you do so but you dare take our leaders as prisoners!
1.How dare you invsde our territory and destroy our temple!!
What are we going to do now? This is a disaster!
3.When a severe drought struck canaan, the decendents of Abraham were forced to move to Egypt. Eventually Egyptians enslaved the hebrews and it became their life. They longed for liberty and a liberator which is when Moses was born and was favoured by Pharaoh until moses killed one of them and fearing the warth of them he had fled to Midian.
How did the Epiphanes convert this temple into a shrine?
we shall not agree and go along with what the greeks are saying and doing. We must fight to be independent. We must start a revolt! WE ARE THE MACCABEES!
4. While at the Horeb. Moses encountered god through a burning bush. God reveled to moses on how to free the hebrews.Eventually after many struggles Moses maneged to led the hebrews out of bondage. Supposedly this was done by god when he brought 10 plagues on the egyptians.This event is now refered to as passover. Then the hebrews were led arcoss the red sea which is known as the exodus.
5. The exile: In this time period the assyrians invaded and captured isreal's territory and scattered their population.Later the Babylonian captivity occured. Soon after the babylonian invaders captured and destroyed solmons temple in jerusalem and many jewish leaders were taken prisioner and sent to exile.
How will we pray now?
6. The maccabean revolt is a jewish rebellion against the Seleucid Empire and the Hellenistic influence on Jewish life. Eventually the maccabees were in control of jerusalem and the temple was rededicated to god. The maccabees would rule until the romans conques of isreal.