Group 1: MCC

Group 1: MCC
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • CUSTOMER NEEDS
  • I really want an iPhone 10! But how? I don't have enough savings :(
  • METROBANK CARD: Use the new MCC App and get the chance to avail the flexiplan for iPhone 10!
  • CUSTOMER ENGAGES
  • Sure! How long do you want the terms to be?
  • Request granted. Please expect delivery of your product. Tarcking number is 00010.
  • Powered by CHEMBOT
  • Hi! I want to use the flexi-installment plan for the new iPHONE 10
  • I want to pay 25% cash & then pay the remaining 75% thru installment for 13 mos at 0%?
  • CUSTOMER SATISFIED
  • MCC Mobile App is available both in Apple Store and Google Play Store! Pete just needs to enter his MCC credit card account details. A QSR was sent to his mobile phone for confirmation of the download and delivery of the item!
  • YEEEEEY!!!
  • #mccanywhere #mccanytime #mccChemBot #happyMesaMCC #TYMCC #mccmakeslifeeasy
  • Pete was in a coffee shop and suddenly he felt the urge to purchase the new Apple iPhone 10. However, Pete does not have enough budget to purchase this new gadget. As he is browsing Facebook, he noticed the Metrobank Card announcement. It says that he can avail the new Apple iPhone 10 with MCC's flexiplan just by downloading the MCC App.
  • Pete downloaded the app and used CHEMBOT (Chat Engine Mobile Bot) to inquire on the flexi-installment plan. CHEMBOT answered Pete's inquiries on a real-time basis. Pete was able to immediately transact via CHEMBOT. Thru CHEMBOT, PETE was able to made the purchase with the comfortable payment terms!
  • Pete posted in social media his happiness with MCC's fast transaction capability and ease of customer support! Pete gain many #likes in his social media post which contributes to additional customer points for his MCC credit card!
More Storyboards By thonongski
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Business Resources

All Business ArticlesBusiness Templates

Film Resources

Film ResourcesVideo Marketing

Illustrated Guides

BusinessEducation
Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store