Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
- Extreme Close Up to add tension- Quite low-key lighting- Sudden use of non-diegetic sound that immediately tells the viewer that it's fast paced and gripping
- Diegetic sound of birds in the distance- Non-diegetic music adding more tension to scene- Worms eye view to make surroundings seem bigger- Low-key lighting
- Starts off as medium close-up- The shot gradually comes out making a birds-eye-view to make the character appear weaker- Low-key lighting that doesn't reveal surroundings
- Low-key lighting but face is still made clear- Non-diegetic music creating more tension- Close-up angle highlighting character's features
- Low-shot showing floor and bottom of trees- Non-diegetic sound
- Non-diegetic sound is carried on from shot before- Low-shot that's face on with the dog- Low-key lighting with only the dog made clear
Over 15 Million
Create My First Storyboard