This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Two vehicles are travelling on a road.
2. The leading vehicle is sending LiDAR data to be processed by an obstacle detection algorithm running on a MEC server.
3. The algorithm issues a warning about an obstacle on the road to the self-driving vehicle travelling in the area.
4. The self-driving vehicle manages to go around the obstacle.
5. The road weather service issues a warning for a slippery road for the next 10 km.
6. The self-driving vehicle decides to select a more efficient route to its destination.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art