I am starving to death. Let's take a look in the fridge.
It seems so sweet! Yummy.
One day, Michael came to his house. There was nobody in the house. He was hungry and therefore decided to go to the kitchen.
Thank God! I feel better now. I am very satisfied.
He didn't see any food or desert in the fridge. There were only pills in it.
Hurry up Jason! Take him to the hospital.
Michael saw the pills which looked like sugar. He thought it was sugar. He swallowed the pills until finished the package.
I swear to god I am not going to store my drugs in the fridge!
For a while he didn't feel anything. He was really satisfied because the pills hadn't penetrated the blood.
After a while his stomach began to ache violently. His parents came to home and they took him to the hospital.
He cleaned his stomach because he was severely affected by the drug. He poisened himself for his own enjoyment. It shows that his parents should not have let the drugs or pill where the child could reach. This experience taught them a lesson.