1. I need to think of a way to prove my clients innocence.....but how?
2. I could do it if I just try to remember what I learned in Dr.Kelsey’s class back in 2018.
3. Ok I think I’m ready
4. Ladies and gentleman of the jury...my client has been accused of robbing a bank at 2:45, but you may not have known that he has an identical twin brother that was in that exact bank at 2:45
5. If Dr.Kelsey’s debates have taught me anything, it is that I need a strong introduction with facts.
6. Now I just have to call to their emotions, the way I did with my poetry in Dr.Kelsey’s class.
7. Would you want to go to jail because of the wrong deeds of your brother. You probably don’t and my client doesn’t want to either.
8.Now it’s time to end it with one more persuasive statement, the way I did with Dr.Kelsey’s persuasive presentation.
9. So there are no facts that directly point to ,y client being involved in this robbery but they do point to his brother. Let’s let him go, because what would you wnt to happen to you in this situation?