This storyboard does not have a description.
* Dress Appropriately. * Clean your nail. * Keep perfume to minimum level. * Personal cleanliness.
* Be early (before 15 min.). * Treat other people with respect. * Watch the tone of your voice.
* Offer firm handshake. * Make eye-contact. * Understand interviewer's name and do correct pronounciation.
* Make sure that your point is clear, relevant, and adequate as well as When you answer you have to be specific, not vague; also organized your thoughts and exhibit quiet confidence.
* Respond to the questions in full sentences. * Back up with your statement, It can be examples. * Treat the interview seriously. * Make sure answers have definite flow.
* After the interview, make sure that you send a "Thank You" note or an "E-mail of Appreciation" to your interviewer. If you didn't get chance to give it, you can always give it to receptionist and she'll give it to interviewer.
Women: Solid colors, Suit with coordinated blouse, Moderate shoes, Limited jewelry, Professional hairstyles, Manicured nails, Light make-up, Little or no perfume, and Briefcase.
Men: Solid colors, Suit, Long sleeve shirt, Dark socks, Professional shoes, Neat hairstyles, Trimmed nails and Briefcase.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art