This storyboard does not have a description.
Alright Coach Erickson!
Today we are going to talk about personal hygiene and keeping up with yourself in the conference room.
1. Take a shower/ bath in warm water. Wash your whole body with mild soap, even in between your toes and behind your ears. Also, find a good shampoo that will clean your hair. As well as, you may want to buy conditioner to help moisturize your hair.
2. Wear deodorant everyday. You should apply if when you get ready in the morning, after a shower, and anytime you have sweat a lot. You also need to make sure to find a deodorant that is right for you. There are also many kinds for athletes, everyday use, etc.
3. Brushing your teeth at least twice a day is a big part in having good smelling breath.You should brush your teeth for around 2 minutes each time. You should brush your teeth when you wake up in the morning, when you go to bed at night, and another time if your breath isn't smelling very fresh. Another part to keeping healthy breath is what you eat and drink. Drinking a lot of caffeine drinks can cause cavities. Eating sugary foods can also cause cavities.
To wash your clothes, you need to have laundry detergent and fabric softener. You put those two things in the designated spot in your washing machine. You also need to separate the white items from the ones with color, and you should wash them in separate loads. After your clothes have been in the washer, you should either put them in the dryer with dryer sheets or hang them up with hangers.
4. Wash your clothes. You don't need to wear sweaty and smelly clothes, and you should wash your clothes that you wore before wearing them again.
I don't think either of us do! Good presentation, Coach! Can we go practice football now?
Do you boys have any more questions?
5. Washing your face daily with a mild cleanser. Doing this can help prevent acne from appearing on your skin. To keep a clean face, you should not touch your face with dirty hands or items, you should eat healthy foods, and drink water.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art