This storyboard does not have a description.
Ella, I am so stressed!! I have so much homework , and I have swim practice til 7 tonight. I don't know how to get it all done.
I have some tips for you! So sit back and listen!
1. If you have any free time before swim practice, then you should get some done. 2. I would also not play on or check your phone. I would only use it if you have to call your parents, etc.
Okay! I can do that! I'm starting to feel a little better, but I am still worried and stressed.
3. I would definitely go to swim practice for the whole time because it will help to relieve some of the stress even if you could be doing your homework. Although, I would make sure to go straight home after practice.
I was thinking about not even going, but I am going now!
4. Make sure to drink plenty of water and avoid caffeine/coffee. You might thing it is best, but it could cause you to be more tired and you won't be able to finish your work. Also, do not eat a bunch of foods that aren't good for you.
Got it! Eat healthy and drink lots of water.
5. If you get to a point where you are really worked up, breath! Freaking out is not going to help anything. 6. If you can not get it done, do the most important things first. Then, you do what you can. Also, you should do whats most important first. The you would go to the next importnat thing, etc.
I have gotten lots of my work done already today. I only have a few more assignment that should not take too long. I might be able to even get in bed on time!
(Later at Swim Practice)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art