This storyboard does not have a description.
RULES 1. Always be on time 2. No skipping class 3. Don’t talk while the teacher is talking 4. Only go to the office if asked to do so, or if you ask your teacher 5. Always let your teacher know where you're going, don’t just walk out of class
Class room rules
RULES 1. Always keep hands and feet to yourself/treat others the way you want to be treated 2. Never be disrespectful
RULES 1. Don’t aimlessly walk around the school if you are looking for a class just ask 2. NO fighting you don’t need to solve your issues that way just leave it alone or tell a teacher
We love our school
1. Don’t be so worried middle school really isn't that scary and more than likely you know most the people here 2. If you feel lost try to stay calm you’re not going to get in trouble it’s your first year here. Just find a teacher and ask them where the office is. 3. Have fun middle school is full of cool things and great experiences, make some new friends and DO NOT START DRAMA nothing that happens when your 11 or 12 really matters
1. Ask around for advice with teacher find out whose strict and whose more laid back 2. Don’t be shy about asking for help with getting to and from classes
Hi have a great day!
1. Give a good first impression this year will determine if teachers will want you in their class.
Hello how has your day been?
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art