1. Get into your ready position. Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Band your knees.
Hi I'm Abby! What is your name? Nice batting.
I am Charlotte. I am not that good, that is why i am practicing my batting. I am going through the steps to help me bat.
2. Pick up the bat. If you are left handed your left hand goes at the top of the bat andyour right hand on the bottom of the bat. If you are right handed than your right hand goes on the top of the batand your left hand goes on the bottom of the bat.
No really your better than me.
3. Bring your bat straight up so that the bat is in line with your shoulder and facing the back.
Time to go home. Bye nice meeting you.
4. Angle your bat towards the umpire then extend your hands towards the ball. When you make contact with the ball, roll your wrists overs and extend your wrists out toward the outfield.
Oh okay bye!
5. After you snap your wrists, pivot your back foot and point it towards the pitcher. Turn your hips toward the pitcher.
6. The last part of the swing is the follow through. Do not stop putting your strength into your swing when you contact the ball. This is a common mistake, and it will reduce the power of your swing. Pull your back arm and tuck it underneath your shoulder.
And that is how you do it thank you for listing now I must go home.