This storyboard does not have a description.
Ross and Lady Macduff
Son and Lady Macduff
- Ross comes to visit Lady Macduff - They talk about how Macduff ran away - Not worthy of being King
The Murderers enter the building and accuse Macduff of Treason.
- Lady Macduff and son are talking - Son is wondering why his father ran away - Lady Macduff says that she does not need Macduff - She can go to the market and buy another husband
The First Murderer Kills Macduff's son
- Messenger comes to warn Lady Macduff - He says that there are assassins looking for her and her son
Lady Macduff flees in agony.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art