In these trying times, it's best know the rules and be safe, even if you're not in immediate danger. Covid-19 is spreading, and it's our job to stop it. Here are some;
Covid-19 Safety Tips
1. Social DistancingCommunicate with friends through computers or other devices as to not risk getting Covid-19. If not devices, always stay 6 feet apart.
2. Keeping CleanMake sure to wash your hands or grab sanitizer everyday.
3. ShoppingWe all need food, but don't run the risk of the store! Order online and have your groceries delivered. Wipe them down before eating though.
3. MasksIt's okay to play around with your friends, as long as you keep 6ft apart and have masks on. If you're healthy, 4 feet is okay, even 3! Click To Edit4. Masks Help Insert ParagraphUndoes the last commandRedoes the last commandTabUntabSet a bold styleSet a italic styleSet a underline styleSet a strikethrough styleClean a styleSet left alignSet center alignSet right alignSet full alignToggle unordered listToggle ordered listOutdent on current paragraphIndent on current paragraphChange current block's format as a paragraph(P tag)Change current block's format as H1Change current block's format as H2Change current block's format as H3Change current block's format as H4Change current block's format as H5Change current block's format as H6Insert horizontal rulelinkDialog.show Summernote 0.8.11 · Project · Issues
5. Don't Touch!Don't unnecessarily touch your face, even if people are being really stupid and you itch to facepalm. Self-Control is hard.