This storyboard does not have a description.
1. 10% of all the people must swear oath to the Union 2. South must abolish slavery
1.Majority of the white men must swear oath to the United States 2. Former southern states must ratify the 13th Amendment 3. Former Confederate soldiers and may hold office and vote
Radical Republicans Plan
1. Former southern states must disband their governments 2.Former Confederate states must write a new a new state constitution 3.Former Confederate states must ratify the 14th Amendment 4. Former southern states must allow African american to vote
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art