3. Well, let us see your pearl. We will value it and give you the best price.
1. Good morning, my friend. What can I do for you?
2. It is a pearl of great value.
3. You have heard of fool's gold. This pearl is like that. It is too large. Who would buy it? There is no market for such things. It is a curiosity only. I'm sorry. You thought it was a thing of value, and it is only a curiosity.
1. I'm sorry, my friend.
1. It is the pearl of the World. No has ever seen such a pearl.
4. No, this is a curiosity.
1. It is worth 50,000. You know it. You want to cheat me!
2. Don't blame me. I'm only an appraiser. Ask the others or they can come here...