Engaging Activities For Your ClassroomCommon Core Aligned | K-12 | Every Subject | IPAD Friendly
To help our community get the most out of Storyboard That, we have worked tirelessly to create world class teacher guides. With these guides your students will rapidly master concepts and have fun doing it!
Each teacher guide contains:
- 5-7 Common Core aligned class activities of various difficulties
- Tips from our artists on how to make the “perfect storyboard”
- Teacher Refreshers
We are working as fast as we can to produce our high quality guides and we realize not every subject or unit is represented. Most of our units are designed to be “expanded upon” and as a teacher you should feel free to take what we have and make it your own, or send us an email at Feedback@StoryboardThat.com and we promise to read it and respond.
Storyboard That has numerous lesson plans that can be adapted to fit any use case. Learn how to use storyboards in your class room with a barrage of ideas, activities, and storyboard examples that highlight the content that you are currently teaching.
Spice up vocabulary with our visual vocabulary lesson plan.
Teach the Elements of an Epic,
or Shakespearean Play
- Teach students to identify, define, and reconstruct the use of literary elements like irony, symbolism, or conflict on their own.
With Storyboard That’s lesson plans you will find ways to teach skills so that students master the content not just breeze through it.
Fun, Easy & Engaging
Storyboard That was designed to be fun, easy and engaging to create amazing looking storyboards. By allowing students to focus on what they want to say and not worrying about how to draw it, it unleashes truly powerful and creative thinking.
- Creativity – By freeing students to create anything the only limits are their own imaginations and the constraints of the assignments.
- Confidence – Students of all ages can’t wait to show off what they were able to create.
- Collaboration – As students dive deeper into their own storyboards they often can’t wait to ask their friends for their opinion on how to make it better.
To really get the biggest value we often see teachers combine a storyboard with a presentation.
Storyboard That is a HTML 5 website and works flawlessly on any device without the need to install an app. Simply go to the Storyboard That website on your tablet and begin creating your storyboard.
Privacy & Security
We value you and your student’s privacy. With teacher accounts we allow you to control what can and can’t be shared and we never ask for your students’ personal information.
More fun than creating storyboards is sharing them with others. With Storyboard That’s extensive options you can download an image pack, an animated PowerPoint presentation (works with Keynote), or make a copy.
Easy to get Started
We provide you all the tools, wizards, and widgets you need to get started in the classroom. From adding students, viewing reports, and seeing all your students’ storyboards we aim for a smooth and uncomplicated start up experience.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Cask of Amontillado
- Greek Mythology
- Monsters on Maple Street
- Of Mice and Men
- Romeo and Juliet
- The Giver
- The Great Gatsby
- The Odyssey
- The Outsiders
- The Raven
- The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Cause & Effect on Plot
- Elements of an Epic
- Five Act Play
- Modern Day Adaptations
- Parts of a Story
- Plot Diagrams
- Shakespearean Play Genres
- The Hero's Journey
- Ethos, Pathos, and Logos
- Literary Conflict
- Poetry Analysis with TP-CASTT
- Setting Map
- Themes, Symbols and Motifs
- Types of Irony
Parts of Speech & Grammar
Holidays & Observances
Guest Write for Us