We want everyone to have as much fun with the Storyboard Creator as we do! Check out the wide array of storyboard tips, tricks, and ideas you can use in your classroom.
By Anna Warfield
Since so many stories and comics center around dynamic characters, it is essential to convey the right emotions and actions in our storyboards. The drag and drop feature makes it super easy to get characters into your storyboards, but what do you do next? I have made many a storyboard in my time. Let me share some of the tricks I have picked up!
By Anna Warfield
Templates originate from builders and other craftsman who made forms and molds to serve as guides for shaping materials. Templates have since expanded to include document formatting, along with many other uses like printing and sewing. A template is a pre-formatted guide that can be used again and again. Blank templates for graphic organizers are especially useful because you do not need to recreate the same thing over and over, and they can be used for many purposes.
By Emily Swartz
One of the newest features to be added to Storyboard That is Smart Scenes. Essentially, Smart Scenes enable the user to customize the scene in a variety of ways - from the weather to the time of day. Now, you can customize BOTH characters and scenes to make sure your storyboard is exactly how you want it.
Read More of Our Blog
- Back to School with Storyboard That
- Comic Maker
- Diagram a Process
- Differentiated Instruction with Storyboard That
- Harnessing Student Passions in History Class
- How to Use a First Then Board
- How to Use the Copy Assignment Feature
- Increase Student Retention, Enthusiasm, & Confidence
- Make Your Own Poster
- Stay Storyboarding All Summer Long
- Storyboard That with PPT and More
- Student Advocates for Storyboard That
- Timeline Maker
- What is a Storyboard?
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Photos for Class
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
- Millions of Creative Commons photos
- Automatically cited when used
- Makes storyboards POP
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
- Add a storyboard into a larger presentation
- Upload to your blog, wiki or email
- Create classroom posters
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits
Looking for More?
Check out the rest of our Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans!
All Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans • Ed Tech Blog • Elementary School • Middle School ELA • High School ELA • Foreign Language • Special Ed • US History and Social Studies • World History
Our Posters on Zazzle • Our Lessons on Teachers Pay Teachers