Using Storyboard That for High School
Storyboard That is great for all subjects, encouraging students to work independently or collaboratively. Give your students the twenty first century skills they need. Provide differentiated instruction and assignments for English Language Arts, Foreign Languages, Science, History, and more!
- Personal Narrative Planning
- Science Fair Poster
- Illustrated Cases of Gloval Patterns
- Historical Figures Posters
- United Nations analysis
- Primary vs. Secondary source
- Cause & Effect in Economics
- Creative writing planning
- Drama: Write a Play
- Timeline historical events
- How Government works
- Illustrated book report
- Rhetorical questions
- Create comics & graphic novels
- Connect history to today
- Any Digital Storytelling Activity
Favorite High School Resources
© 2018 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
Help Share Storyboard That!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art