You Teach. They Create.
Bring the world’s best storyboard creator into your classroom!
Digital Storytelling in Your Classroom
From first grade to graduation Storyboard That has engaging class activities for your classroom.
English (ELA) Class
Assess and reinforce student comprehension of literature with storyboards!
- Diagram Narrative Structures
- Study Literary Elements
- Visualize Symbolism
Check out a few of our favorite teacher guides ELA like
Of Mice and Men,
Romeo and Juliet, or
Break down lessons and keep the kids engaged while they learn with storyboards!
- Teach Cyber Safety
- Create Story Sequences
- Reinforce Vocabulary & Spelling
Check out a few of our favorite teacher guides like
Maniac Magee, or
Bud, Not Buddy.
Create visuals to describe key moments in time with storyboards!
- Recreate History
- Explain Cause & Effect
- Build Timelines
Check out a few of our favorite teacher guides in our
US History and World History lesson plan pages.
Practice a foreign language by combining speech, imagery, and writing together for fun activities with storyboards!
- Practice Dialogue
- Conjugate Verbs
- Utilize Weekly Vocabulary
Check out a few of our favorite teacher guides in our Spanish Lesson Plans page.
More Subjects and Classes
The possibilities for using storyboards in your classroom are endless!
- Explain the scientific method
- Create a public a service announcement about recycling
- Set Life goals
- Create Social Stories or PECS boards
World's Best Storyboard Creator
Featuring an intuitive drag and drop interface and an image rich library Storyboard That makes it easy to create storyboards that your students will be proud of!
Foster Presentation Skills and Inspire Creativity
Every day teachers tell us they want their students to feel more comfortable presenting inside their classroom.
Present, share and collaborate on your Storyboards
Every part of the storyboarding process from brainstorming, creation and presentation is meant to be shared with others.
- Presentations - One click slide shows, or download to PowerPoint
- App Smashing - Download high resolution images and upload to other web 2.0 Apps
- Graphic Organizers - Print out a storyboard and write on it throughout a unit
More Than Just a Storyboard Creator
During your two week free trial you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Safe, Secure, and Private
We take your and your students privacy very seriously.
- We don't ask for students email addresses
- By default all storyboards are private and encrypted
- Everything is secure in your own private classroom
iPad & Android Friendly
As an HTML 5 website Storyboard That can be accessed on a computer or tablet device.
- Login from either a computer or a tablet
- Storyboard Creator automatically adapts to your device
- No Flash required
What our Customers are Saying:
From Language Arts to Science to Social Studies creating storyboards is a fantastic way to get students to express what they know in a format that is fun and engaging.
- Richard Byrne, Free Tech 4 Teachers
Storyboard That is a great tool for students to develop visual literacy and presentation skills.
Its classroom use is limited only your imagination!
- Carla Beard, Web English Teacher
This is a great product. I have had great success. I am working with high risk students in an urban setting and this is allowing them to experience a story in a completely different way!
- Terri Gibson - Storyboard That Customer
The pricing below is for one teacher, with no minimum subscription duration.
Try our Other Websites!
Photos For Class
Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!