This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Gilbert's personality traits: polite, curious, and stubborn because his family seems to be a rich family, when he was not with any adult watching them he gets curious, and he was a bit stubborn at scenes.
2. Time, and his family motivates Gilbert's action because he would keep to himself.
I hate time!
3. Something that was life-changing occur in his life was when he saw two Emmys.
4. Gilbert was at the beginning of the story and was in their house.
5. Gilbert has changed at the end of the story by going through time.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics