This storyboard does not have a description.
- Meet Carmen Jay - Carmen has a best friend (Red haired) - Has a family of four, her mom, dad, her, and brother - Lives happily in California
- Carmen suddenly has to move with her whole family to Florida - Has to leave some of her family behind, and her best friend - What her family doesn't know is that a big hurricane is hitting Florida in a couple of days
- Carmen and her family arrive in Florida, and are settling into her new home - A big storm is coming and they hear it on the news, it will be arriving in a week - Carmen misses California, and she thinks she won't fit in in Florida
- Storm gets really bad and very dangerous, Carmen realizes that it's no storm, its a hurricane coming - First big wave hits Carmen's neighbors' houses because theirs are closer to the ocean - Carmen and her family rush out, only to be swept away by waves, thankfully not hitting anything and stayed together
- Carmen gets separated for a few days without her family - FInally the hurricane goes away, and she reunites with her family - Stays in shelter for the needy and homeless for a few days, then parents buy another house
- Finally settles down into her new home - Arrives at new school, and gets surprised when she makes friends - Carmen starts to really like Florida and fits in well
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art