Tennis: Match Preparation
By sgereaux, Updated
Quick tips before your matches
Hi! Sam & Alex here to help you with a few quick reminders before you go out for your matches. More than anything, have fun!
1. RELAX We all have practiced technique, fitness, footwork, strategy. Have a good warmup & it will help you to relax.
2. EXPECTATIONS Manage your expectations. Do what you can to control the way you play your best tennis.
3. CONTROL Focus, intensity, effort, sportsmanship. Bring your best every point.
4. SPORTSMANSHIP Relax and play freely. This is how you play your best tennis. No matter what, stay strong and represent yourself well.
5. HAVE FUN! Most importantly, remember you're playing tennis because you enjoy playing! So have fun! We're there with you in spirit!
5. HAVE FUN
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art