Another great feature of Storyboard That is creating cards! Use the amazing scenes, characters, and items to make a card that celebrates Father’s Day.
Storyboards of any layout can be converted into a folding card, but only the first three cells will appear. Titles and descriptions are not printed on the card, so use “Textables” inside the cell if you want to include text.
There you have it! A Storyboard That Father's Day card perfect for showing Dad how much you care!
Grade Level --- N/A ---
Difficulty Level 2 (Reinforcing / Developing)
Type of Assignment Individual
(These instructions are completely customizable. After clicking "Use This Assignment With My Students", update the instructions on the Edit Tab of the assignment.)
1. Create a three-cell storyboard for Halloween. This could be a short story (beginning, middle, and end), a joke, a message to a friend, or whatever you want!
Cell 2 is the left inside page.
Cell 3 is the back of the card.
The right inside page is a pre-selected message. Choose the artwork and message that works best for you!
2. After you save your storyboard, click "Make a Folding Card".
3. Print out pop-up image, and fold.
4. Hold the paper so the front of the card is right-side-up in the bottom right corner. Then, fold the paper in half away from you (you should see the back of the card on the left and the front of the card on the right). Fold the paper again so you only see the front.
5. Don't forget to sign your card!
(You can also create your own on Quick Rubric.)
Images show creativity and care.
Scenes, characters, and items are appropriate for this purpose.
Images are confusing or do not make sense for this purpose.
Evidence of Effort
Work is complete, thorough, and neat.
Work shows some evidence of effort.
Work shows little evidence of any effort.
Ideas are organized. There are few or no grammatical, mechanical, or spelling errors.
Ideas are mostly organized. There are some grammatical, mechanical, or spelling errors.
Ideas may be disorganized or misplaced. Lack of control over grammar, mechanics, and spelling reflect a lack of proofreading.
This pricing structure is only available to academic institutions. Storyboard That accepts purchase orders.