Powerful Visual Communication, Made Easy
Best Option for Creating Storyboards for Small Projects.
- School Projects
- Blog Content & Infographics
Free Edition Available
You can create two storyboards per week for free, or upgrade any time for more advanced features.
Best Option for Teachers, Schools, & Districts - Includes You and All of Your Students!
- Re-enforcing English, History, Special Ed, STEM, ELL, & World Language Curricula
- Creating Graphic Organizers
- Presentation Creation and Delivery
Lesson Plans Galore
Teacher-created curriculum from
Romeo & Juliet
The Bill of Rights, and more!
14-Day Free Trial
(no credit card required)
Try our 14-day free trial of all Storyboard That has to offer. Learn More
Best Option for Professional/Corporate Use (Especially with Teams).
- Product Development / Agile Software Practices
- Creating Personas
- Processes, Systems, & Education
- Negotiation Planning
- The Need for Extra Security and Privacy for Your Company/Team
Helpful Business Articles
Read our Illustrated Guide to Product Development and all of our business resources.
14-Day Free Trial
Take a free trial of all Storyboard That has to offer. Learn More
Film and Video Edition
Best Option for Creating Storyboards to Express Your Vision.
- YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Short or full length film
- Videos for your Business
- Film Class
about choosing the right edition for you.
At the heart of Storyboard That is our incredibly powerful, yet easy to use storyboard creator
Extensive Image Library
Choosing the right images makes a storyboard pop and come together!
- Posable Characters and Scenes from Antiquity to the Space Age
- Customizable Smart Scenes
- Millions of Creative Commons Photos or Upload Your Own
Every story is unique and choosing the right layout goes a long way.
- Optional Title and Descriptions
- 7 Layout Choices: Classic, T-Chart, Grid, Frayer Model, Spider Map, 16x9 Movie Layout, & Timeline
- Up to 100 Cells per Storyboard
Intuitive and Simple
Storyboard That was designed to be used by anyone even if you are not a professional artists.
- Drag & Drop Interface
- No Software to Download
- Create Your First Storyboard in Minutes
Not sure where to start? Want to see some storyboard examples? Get the most out of Storyboard That with our library of articles and resources developed by a variety of authors across a wide range of experience.
Storyboard That empowers you to get the most out of your storyboards once created
Safe, Secure, and Private
Protecting your work and intellectual property is very important to us.
iPad & Android Friendly
As an HTML 5 website, Storyboard That can be accessed on a computer or tablet device.
- Login from either a computer or a tablet
- Storyboard Creator automatically adapts to your device
- No Flash required
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
- Add a storyboard into a larger presentation
- Upload to your blog, wiki or email
- Create classroom posters
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits
* Some features require a premium account
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art