Student Activities for World War One
Essential Questions for World War I
- What were the causes of WWI?
- What role did technology play in WWI?
- Who were the significant leaders or individuals of WWI?
- What were some of the statistics of WWI?
- What were the effects of WWI?
World War I in Context
These activities aim to have students research and analyze the events, themes, statistics, individuals and causation of World War One. Due to the complex nature of WWI, it is vital that students continue to examine not just what these activities have them research, but also be able to understand and define how it connects to the larger issue of the War and impact it had on the global level.
Additional Activity Ideas for WWI
- Research an individual who lived during WWI and visualize their experiences using primary source documents.
- Have students research and create a 5 Ws chart of a major battle or event of WWI.
- Have students create a pros and cons chart that argues the benefits and drawbacks of America joining the war.
© 2024 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
StoryboardThat is a trademark of Clever Prototypes, LLC, and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office