Welcome to Storyboard That's Picture Encyclopedia of English Phrasal Verbs! We have put together a collection of storyboards to help you better understand the meaning of phrasal verbs. We hope you enjoy this guide as much as we enjoyed making it, and maybe you will make a few storyboards of your own!
Click on any of the terms below to get started!
To Hold Up - To Watch Out
Bring This to Your Classroom!
Our digital picture encyclopedia resources have easy to understand information with a visual in order to activate understanding and retention. Storyboard That is passionate about creating resources that inspire children to be storytellers, and we want students of all ages to have the ability to showcase what they have learned.
- Assign a term/person/event to each student to complete their own storyboard.
- Create your own picture encyclopedia of a topic you are studying.
- Create a picture encyclopedia of the people in your class or school.
- Post storyboards to class and school social media channels.
- Copy and edit these storyboards and encyclopedia pictures and use them as references or visuals.
*(This Will Start a 2-Week Free Trial - No Credit Card Needed)
© 2023 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
StoryboardThat is a trademark of Clever Prototypes, LLC, and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office