1. Junior was born with water on the brain. 2. Junior had 42 teeth than a normal person having 30 teeth. 3 Oscar had died since of he had some critical injuries and Junior's father shot Oscar. 4. How Junior talks about what Rowdy did in his life and how they are friends.
5. The Andruss brothers making fun of Junior brain disorder and beating him up. 6. Junior talks about Mary and how after high school she didn’t get a job or go to college and she just froze. 7. Junior throws a book at Mr. P’s face because of how old the book is and why did they use it. 8. Mr. P talks to Junior how the teachers and himself were told to make the Indians give up on their culture and what they do.
9. Junior tells his parents that he wants to go to Reardan which is an all white school. 10. Rowdy punches Junior because Junior told Rowdy he was going to Reardan. 11. Junior was scared because of that there were so many white kids at Reardan and he was the only Indian at the school. 12. Junior meets Penelope for first time and he thinks she is gorgeous.
13. Junior punches Roger in the face who is a big guy and he is shocked about it. 14. Junior’s grandmother gives advice to Junior that Roger respects him now. 15. Junior liked an Indian girl named Dawn but Rowdy told Junior that she doesn’t like Junior. 16. Junior joins Penelope to raise money for the homeless on Halloween.
17. Junior gets beat up by three guys who take his money and his candy. 18. Junior proves Mr. Dodge wrong when talking about petrified wood and Gordy proves that Junior is right. 19. Junior finds out that his sister has got married and she moved out to Montana. 20. Junior asked Gordy to study him because of How Junior showed that they have a lot in common.
21. Junior gives Rowdy’s Dad a cartoon to give to Rowdy and even though Rowdy gave Junior the finger he didn’t rip the cartoon up. 22. Junior finds out that Penelope is bulimic and he keeps it to himself and doesn’t tell anyone about it. 23. Junior meets Penelope’s father who doesn’t like Junior being Penelope’s friend. 24. Gordy tells Junior that he is racist for trying to date a white girl because of people saying white girls are privileged.