4.Huhhh! but did u heard about the new covid-19 variant?
2. Are u guys done with your vaccination? I hope everyone get vaccinated.
3.Hmm.. actually I'm not.. so scared about to get a vaccine. I'm really skeptical about the side effect.
1.Ya we are fine. .Finally we are here after a long time..
4. Well can you explain more about Nipah virus..
2. Well Nipah virus and Covid -19 have some similarities
1. What was that ? I have no idea about the new variant.
3.Ya you are right!
2.Well! interesting ..But when was it discovered?
1.Nipah virus, scientific name Nipah henipavirus, is a bat-borne virus that causes Nipah virus infection in humans and other animals, a disease with a high mortality rate.
3. Well ! in 1999 following an outbreak of disease in pigs and people in Malaysia and Singapore. discovered was first Nipah virus
1.The symptoms are Fever ,Headache , Cough ,Sore throat ,Difficulty breathing ,Vomiting .This symptoms was as similar as covid symptoms too.
2.Wow interesting !!! Since the symptoms are similar is that any vaccine to prevent this ??
3.I think there were no vaccine for Nipah virus..I'm i right Zulaikah?
2.Seriously?? But then what are the prevention method?
1.Uhh! yes, there is not vaccine for this virus.
5. Anyways thanks for the info.I learned a new thing today.And i hope people will practice a good hygiene and also follow the goverment instruction as well to live a healthy life style.
4.Exactly ! such as Practice hand washing regularly Avoid contact with sick bats or pigs .Avoid eating or drinking products that could be contaminated by bats, such as raw date palm sap, raw fruit, or fruit that is found on the ground. Avoid contact with the blood or body fluids of any person known to be infected with N Iv
3.I think the people should practice a good hygiene .